Paul Ryan: America's first widow's-peaked vice-president?
- August 14, 2012
- Research by Shawn Rosenberg, political science professor, is featured by in New York Magazine Blogs August 14, 2012
From New York Magazine Blogs:
Interestingly, while some of history's most famous widow's peaks have been sported by monsters and villains, a study by University of California-Irvine political science professor Shawn Rosenberg showed that politicians with widow's peaks were viewed favorably. "It was associated with being seen as more competent and with greater integrity," Rosenberg told the Post. Perhaps this a stealth strength Ryan brings to the ticket which his many detractors are overlooking.
For the full story, please visit http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/08/paul-ryan-widows-peak.html.
Related News Items
- What does a world with billions of old people look like? Asian countries are searching for answers
- Opinion: The alternative, optimistic story of population decline
- Southern California housing market cools
- China's singles fight family pressure to get married as population declines
- NSDR is an overhyped health hack. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try it