Seventh in the Intel Science and Technology Center was established to focus on social computing
- June 27, 2012
- The Intel Science and Technology Center (ISTC) for Social Computing, co-led by anthropology professor Bill Maurer, is featured in ZDNet and TechWeb (China) June 27, 2012
Today, Intel Research Institute in San Francisco, Grass Museum of Art organized the Tenth Intel Research Day. Intel CTO Justin Justin Rattner announced the establishment of the seventh to focus on social computing Intel Science and Technology Center (ISTC), which is Intel's first design specifically for the user experience research university cooperation projects.
For the full story, please visit http://news.zdnet.com.cn/zdnetnews/2012/0627/2099429.shtml.
Related News Items
- D.C. is now enforcing its cashless business ban: What that could mean for you
- You can't even pay people to have more kids
- You deserve a great nap
- Khan named Social Sciences Alumni Academic Excellence Scholar
- LA Latinos took a big financial hit during the pandemic. Here's how some are trying to bounce back