Intel to invest in Irvine research
- June 27, 2012
- The Intel Science and Technology Center (ISTC) for Social Computing, co-led by anthropology professor Bill Maurer, is featured in Stocks and Shares June 27, 2012
From Stocks and Shares:
Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), the chip maker, has announced that it is partnering with UC Irvine for a new research center.
For the full story, please visit http://www.stocksandshares.tv/intel-to-invest-in-irvine-research/32022201.
Related News Items
- Princeton Review and U.S. News & World Report rank UCI among nation's top 10 public universities
- Ross receives grant to develop framework for causal complexity
- The Fed pauses rate hikes again; no relief for housing market
- Former President Trump gains support vs. President Biden in new poll
- Celebrating UC changemakers: Meet 10 Latino leaders creating a more equitable future for us all