Intel opens new science and technology center
- June 27, 2012
- The Intel Science and Technology Center (ISTC) for Social Computing, co-led by anthropology professor Bill Maurer, is featured in infochannel.com.mx (Mexico) June 27, 2012
Justin Rattner, chief technology officer of Intel Corporation, presented more than 20 technology research projects and announced the seventh Center of Science and Technology Company (ISTC for its acronym in English) during the celebration of 10 anniversary of the Research at Intel.
For the full story, please visit http://www.prncloud.com/newsletter/noticia_new.php?tipo=2&ID=4111993&cl=....
Related News Items
- D.C. is now enforcing its cashless business ban: What that could mean for you
- You can't even pay people to have more kids
- You deserve a great nap
- Khan named Social Sciences Alumni Academic Excellence Scholar
- LA Latinos took a big financial hit during the pandemic. Here's how some are trying to bounce back