Building bridges between Jews and Latinos on campus
- May 31, 2012
- An op-ed by Courtney Kravitz, political science undergrad, is featured in the Jewish Journal May 30, 2012
From the Jewish Journal:
The growth of the Latino population in the United States is not news. Studies have long shown that those whose background lies in one of the many countries south of the Texas border are becoming a larger and therefore more influential share of the American population. According to the 2010 census, they now constitute 16 percent of the total population, accounting for half of America's population growth in the previous decade.
For the full story, please visit http://www.jewishjournal.com/opinion/article/building_bridges_between_je....
Related News Items
- Princeton Review and U.S. News & World Report rank UCI among nation's top 10 public universities
- Ross receives grant to develop framework for causal complexity
- The Fed pauses rate hikes again; no relief for housing market
- Former President Trump gains support vs. President Biden in new poll
- Celebrating UC changemakers: Meet 10 Latino leaders creating a more equitable future for us all