Small kitchen college: How to photograph food without a fancy camera
- May 24, 2012
- An op-ed by Brynn Cahalan, business economics undergrad, is featured in the Huffington Post and Slashfood May 23, 2012
From the Huffington Post:
How do I love food blogging? Let me count the ways. You have the pleasure of experimenting with new recipes, writing about your adventures in the kitchen and, of course, eating the masterpieces you have created. But what about photographing the food? You can literally end up writing a book about the food, but it's the pictures that are truly worth a thousand words. To me, it's the best way to capture the experience of making and enjoying the final product.
For the full story, please visit http://www.huffingtonpost.com/small-kitchen-college/food-photography-tip....
-photo courtesy of Small Kitchen College
Related News Items
- Princeton Review and U.S. News & World Report rank UCI among nation's top 10 public universities
- Ross receives grant to develop framework for causal complexity
- The Fed pauses rate hikes again; no relief for housing market
- Former President Trump gains support vs. President Biden in new poll
- Celebrating UC changemakers: Meet 10 Latino leaders creating a more equitable future for us all