Mobile money's impact in the developing world
- April 2, 2012
- Maurer is part of expert video panel
In a new video released by Mobile Money Live, Bill Maurer, anthropology professor and Institute for Money, Technology & Financial Inclusion director, is among a panel of mobile money experts who highlight key factors attracting consumers in the developing world to mobile money services. The interviews were conducted as part of the GSMA Mobile Money Summit held in 2011 in Singapore.
Check it out online at http://www.mobilemoneylive.org/videos/feature-the-impact-of-mobile-money....
Related News Items
- Sports bra ad showing bare breasts banned in UK, stirring sex positivity debate
- Outstanding teaching award recipients in social sciences
- Stressed and tired: Neuroscientist pens book on solutions
- Why is it hard to sleep in the heat? Experts explain.
- Recent brain research on the rejuvenating power of sleep