More Republican women are running
- November 3, 2010
- An op-ed by Katherine Tate, political science professor, is featured in the New York Times November 1, 2010
From the New York Times:
Let's try not to make too big of deal of this finding. The size of the gender gap has always varied year to year. Some of the variation is due to the degree to which candidates make gender appeals.
For the full story, please visit http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2010/10/31/will-women-give-the-edge....
Related News Items
- Language Science Ph.D. student presents work at the annual meeting for the Society for the Neurobiology of Language
- A remarkable shift in attitudes leaves U.S. even more divided on race
- The U.S.-China tariff failure of 2019
- What will Santa Ana do to keep low-income and Latino residents safe from toxic lead?
- Focus of Fed trading furore shifts to Powell's activities