More Republican women are running
- November 3, 2010
- An op-ed by Katherine Tate, political science professor, is featured in the New York Times November 1, 2010
From the New York Times:
Let's try not to make too big of deal of this finding. The size of the gender gap has always varied year to year. Some of the variation is due to the degree to which candidates make gender appeals.
For the full story, please visit http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2010/10/31/will-women-give-the-edge....
Related News Items
- Graduate student Niels Dickson to present at BUCLD 46
- Jenks recognized for outstanding undergraduate teaching
- Sarnecka appointed as social sciences associate dean of graduate studies and research
- Casavantes Bradford and Jenks appointed to lead school's Office of Faculty Development and Diversity
- Four UCI social scientists named Chancellor's Professors