Obama asks for the Latino vote
- October 29, 2010
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies department chair and political science associate professor, is featured in El Pais (Spain) October 23, 2010
From El Pais:
"Latinos are treating the 2010 election more passively than they did the 2008 elections, in part out of disappointment with policies of the last two years," says Louis DeSipio, a professor at the University of California at Irvine who specializes in the Hispanic vote.
For the full story (in Spanish), please visit http://www.elpais.com/articulo/internacional/Obama/implora/voto/hispano/....
Related News Items
- Language Science Ph.D. student presents work at the annual meeting for the Society for the Neurobiology of Language
- A remarkable shift in attitudes leaves U.S. even more divided on race
- The U.S.-China tariff failure of 2019
- What will Santa Ana do to keep low-income and Latino residents safe from toxic lead?
- Focus of Fed trading furore shifts to Powell's activities