Obama asks for the Latino vote
- October 29, 2010
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies department chair and political science associate professor, is featured in El Pais (Spain) October 23, 2010
From El Pais:
"Latinos are treating the 2010 election more passively than they did the 2008 elections, in part out of disappointment with policies of the last two years," says Louis DeSipio, a professor at the University of California at Irvine who specializes in the Hispanic vote.
For the full story (in Spanish), please visit http://www.elpais.com/articulo/internacional/Obama/implora/voto/hispano/....
Related News Items
- Anaheim Council sells Angel Stadium and land for $150 million, subsidizes housing and park
- Opinion: Biden and Trump's first debate: Best and worst moments
- Welcome back, Anteaters!
- Experts, Anaheim community leaders weigh in on $150 Million Angel Stadium sale
- UCI is No. 1 in Sierra magazine's 2020 'Cool Schools' ranking of sustainability leaders