Obama asks for the Latino vote
- October 29, 2010
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies department chair and political science associate professor, is featured in El Pais (Spain) October 23, 2010
From El Pais:
"Latinos are treating the 2010 election more passively than they did the 2008 elections, in part out of disappointment with policies of the last two years," says Louis DeSipio, a professor at the University of California at Irvine who specializes in the Hispanic vote.
For the full story (in Spanish), please visit http://www.elpais.com/articulo/internacional/Obama/implora/voto/hispano/....
Related News Items
- What does a world with billions of old people look like? Asian countries are searching for answers
- Opinion: The alternative, optimistic story of population decline
- Southern California housing market cools
- China's singles fight family pressure to get married as population declines
- NSDR is an overhyped health hack. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try it