Latino votes could have large impact on election
- October 29, 2010
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies department chair and political science associate professor, is interviewed on KPCC's Madeleine Brand Show October 28, 2010
How does Whitman fair with Latinos? Are they going to have an impact on elections across the U.S.? Louis DeSipio, chair of the Chicano/Latino studies department at UC Irvine, joins us to let us know what we should look out for this upcoming election.
Full audio available online at http://www.scpr.org/programs/madeleine-brand/2010/10/28/latino-votes-car....
Related News Items
- Usman receives grant to study recidivism program in Pakistan
- Oil prices hang in the balance ahead of Iran nuclear talks, but experts don't expect a breakthrough
- The distinctiveness of disease explanation
- What is a merchant account?
- Research and commentary: New Hampshire Senate rejects minimum wage hike proposal