Latino votes could have large impact on election
- October 29, 2010
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies department chair and political science associate professor, is interviewed on KPCC's Madeleine Brand Show October 28, 2010
How does Whitman fair with Latinos? Are they going to have an impact on elections across the U.S.? Louis DeSipio, chair of the Chicano/Latino studies department at UC Irvine, joins us to let us know what we should look out for this upcoming election.
Full audio available online at http://www.scpr.org/programs/madeleine-brand/2010/10/28/latino-votes-car....
Related News Items
- How to avoid ageism when recruiting new talent
- UCI researchers find keys to memory consolidation in deep sleep
- Why the church shooting was a wake-up call for younger Taiwanese Americans to reflect on their history
- "Global Burning; Rising Antidemocracy and the Climate Crisis" AND "Collective Rage"
- Edwin Amenta and Neal Caren, "Rough Draft of History: A Century of US Social Movements in the News" (Princeton UP, 2022)