Latino votes could have large impact on election
- October 29, 2010
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies department chair and political science associate professor, is interviewed on KPCC's Madeleine Brand Show October 28, 2010
How does Whitman fair with Latinos? Are they going to have an impact on elections across the U.S.? Louis DeSipio, chair of the Chicano/Latino studies department at UC Irvine, joins us to let us know what we should look out for this upcoming election.
Full audio available online at http://www.scpr.org/programs/madeleine-brand/2010/10/28/latino-votes-car....
Related News Items
- What does a world with billions of old people look like? Asian countries are searching for answers
- Opinion: The alternative, optimistic story of population decline
- Southern California housing market cools
- China's singles fight family pressure to get married as population declines
- NSDR is an overhyped health hack. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try it