Lee discusses race, immigration and the blurring color line in on-screen interview
- October 4, 2010
- Topics are focus of new book co-authored with UCI Chancellor's Professor Frank D. Bean, sociology
Check out Jennifer Lee, sociology associate professor, as she discusses issues of race, immigration and the blurring color line in an on-screen interview with author Dalton Conley. The topics are the focus of Lee’s new book, The Diversity Paradox: Immigration and the Color Line in Twenty-First Century America, co-authored with Frank D. Bean, UCI sociology professor.
Related News Items
- How to avoid ageism when recruiting new talent
- UCI researchers find keys to memory consolidation in deep sleep
- Why the church shooting was a wake-up call for younger Taiwanese Americans to reflect on their history
- "Global Burning; Rising Antidemocracy and the Climate Crisis" AND "Collective Rage"
- Edwin Amenta and Neal Caren, "Rough Draft of History: A Century of US Social Movements in the News" (Princeton UP, 2022)