The National reports Papua New Guinea uses cell phone as e-wallet
- August 9, 2010
THE use of cell phones as electronic wallets will soon make financial transactions
easier for many Papua New Guineans who do not have access to banking services.
This mode of payment is the product of many years of development of MPowa mobile applications, which is a division of IT and telecommunications company Data Nets Ltd.
Related News Items
- Experts, Anaheim community leaders weigh in on $150 Million Angel Stadium sale
- UCI is No. 1 in Sierra magazine's 2020 'Cool Schools' ranking of sustainability leaders
- Brain stimulation may enhance team performance
- Voice of OC hosting Live Angel Stadium sale discussion with politicians, experts and journalists
- Researchers explore how the human brain is so resilient