The National reports Papua New Guinea uses cell phone as e-wallet
- August 9, 2010
THE use of cell phones as electronic wallets will soon make financial transactions
easier for many Papua New Guineans who do not have access to banking services.
This mode of payment is the product of many years of development of MPowa mobile applications, which is a division of IT and telecommunications company Data Nets Ltd.
Related News Items
- Edwards receives Black Lives Matter social sciences research scholarship
- Wei receives Black Lives Matter social sciences research scholarship
- China's people problem swings from too many to a 'decline that sees no end'
- Solingen named Berlin Prize recipient
- China bets on productivity over population to drive its economy