IMTFI Researcher Melissa Cliver to present at EPIC conference in Tokyo
- August 9, 2010
Melissa Cliver, Catherine Howard, and Rudy Yuly will be presenting their project, “Navigating Value and Vulnerability with Multiple Stakeholders: Systems thinking, design action and the ways of ethnography” at the Ethnographic Praxis in Industry (EPIC) conference in Tokyo, Japan, to be held on August 29-September 1, 2010.
Related News Items
- How to avoid ageism when recruiting new talent
- UCI researchers find keys to memory consolidation in deep sleep
- Why the church shooting was a wake-up call for younger Taiwanese Americans to reflect on their history
- "Global Burning; Rising Antidemocracy and the Climate Crisis" AND "Collective Rage"
- Edwin Amenta and Neal Caren, "Rough Draft of History: A Century of US Social Movements in the News" (Princeton UP, 2022)