GSMA MMU announces USAID release of risk matrix
- August 9, 2010
By: Camilo Tellez
July 29th, 2010
Mobile Financial Services offer significant opportunities for improving the efficiency of financial services by expanding access and lowering transaction costs. The explosive growth of use of mobile money has had the unintended benefit of increasing public involvement in the formal financial system, including expansion of accounts in the regulated financial intermediaries.
Related News Items
- Language Science Ph.D. student presents work at the annual meeting for the Society for the Neurobiology of Language
- A remarkable shift in attitudes leaves U.S. even more divided on race
- The U.S.-China tariff failure of 2019
- What will Santa Ana do to keep low-income and Latino residents safe from toxic lead?
- Focus of Fed trading furore shifts to Powell's activities