IMTFI Researcher Catur Sugiyanto to present project at EAEA12 Conference
- August 5, 2010
Catur Sugiyanto will be presenting his project "Managing Risk: What poor people in Yogyakarta do to smooth their consumption" at the East Asian Economic Association's 12th Convention to be held October 2-3 2010 in Seoul, Korea.
His paper has also been accepted for The Sixth International Conference on Business, Management, and Economics (ICBME) conference in Izmir Turkey, to be held in October 7-9 2010. His project is titled : "Managing Risk: How male and female headed household differ in smoothing their consumption."
Related News Items
- Language Science Ph.D. student presents work at the annual meeting for the Society for the Neurobiology of Language
- A remarkable shift in attitudes leaves U.S. even more divided on race
- The U.S.-China tariff failure of 2019
- What will Santa Ana do to keep low-income and Latino residents safe from toxic lead?
- Focus of Fed trading furore shifts to Powell's activities