IMTFI Researcher Catur Sugiyanto to present project at EAEA12 Conference
- August 5, 2010
Catur Sugiyanto will be presenting his project "Managing Risk: What poor people in Yogyakarta do to smooth their consumption" at the East Asian Economic Association's 12th Convention to be held October 2-3 2010 in Seoul, Korea.
His paper has also been accepted for The Sixth International Conference on Business, Management, and Economics (ICBME) conference in Izmir Turkey, to be held in October 7-9 2010. His project is titled : "Managing Risk: How male and female headed household differ in smoothing their consumption."
Related News Items
- Graduate student Niels Dickson to present at BUCLD 46
- Rents are rising again, making it hard to find an apartment
- U.S. acts decisively to protect Asian Americans - but drags its feet on protecting Black Americans
- Jenks recognized for outstanding undergraduate teaching
- Sarnecka appointed as social sciences associate dean of graduate studies and research