IMTFI Researcher Catur Sugiyanto to present project at EAEA12 Conference
- August 5, 2010
Catur Sugiyanto will be presenting his project "Managing Risk: What poor people in Yogyakarta do to smooth their consumption" at the East Asian Economic Association's 12th Convention to be held October 2-3 2010 in Seoul, Korea.
His paper has also been accepted for The Sixth International Conference on Business, Management, and Economics (ICBME) conference in Izmir Turkey, to be held in October 7-9 2010. His project is titled : "Managing Risk: How male and female headed household differ in smoothing their consumption."
Related News Items
- Usman receives grant to study recidivism program in Pakistan
- Oil prices hang in the balance ahead of Iran nuclear talks, but experts don't expect a breakthrough
- The distinctiveness of disease explanation
- What is a merchant account?
- Research and commentary: New Hampshire Senate rejects minimum wage hike proposal