Targeting gangs imperils immigrant communities, advocates say
- April 16, 2010
- Connie McGuire, anthropology graduate student, is quoted in the Latin American News Dispatch April 15, 2010
From the Latin American News Dispatch:
Connie McGuire, a University of California, Irvine student studying public policy toward gangs, presented research showing gangs are now considered a transnational, not local, problem by the U.S. government.
For the full story, please visit http://latindispatch.com/2010/04/15/targeting-gangs-imperils-immigrant-c....
Related News Items
- Tobar's Our Migrant Souls named among The New York Times, TIME Magazine, Amazon and Audible best book lists in 2023
- U.S. diplomat Henry Kissinger dies aged 100
- The 10 best California books of 2023
- D.C. is now enforcing its cashless business ban: What that could mean for you
- You can't even pay people to have more kids