Targeting gangs imperils immigrant communities, advocates say
- April 16, 2010
- Connie McGuire, anthropology graduate student, is quoted in the Latin American News Dispatch April 15, 2010
From the Latin American News Dispatch:
Connie McGuire, a University of California, Irvine student studying public policy toward gangs, presented research showing gangs are now considered a transnational, not local, problem by the U.S. government.
For the full story, please visit http://latindispatch.com/2010/04/15/targeting-gangs-imperils-immigrant-c....
Related News Items
- What's next: The future of cash
- Honoring efforts to advance diversity and equitable inclusion
- UCI Podcast: Professor Davin Phoenix on the political impact of the Black Lives Matter movement
- International students upended, unsure if they can continue U.S. studies amid new federal rules
- 2020 could be the new year of the woman ... for the GOP