Targeting gangs imperils immigrant communities, advocates say
- April 16, 2010
- Connie McGuire, anthropology graduate student, is quoted in the Latin American News Dispatch April 15, 2010
From the Latin American News Dispatch:
Connie McGuire, a University of California, Irvine student studying public policy toward gangs, presented research showing gangs are now considered a transnational, not local, problem by the U.S. government.
For the full story, please visit http://latindispatch.com/2010/04/15/targeting-gangs-imperils-immigrant-c....
Related News Items
- D.C. is now enforcing its cashless business ban: What that could mean for you
- You can't even pay people to have more kids
- You deserve a great nap
- Khan named Social Sciences Alumni Academic Excellence Scholar
- LA Latinos took a big financial hit during the pandemic. Here's how some are trying to bounce back