Targeting gangs imperils immigrant communities, advocates say
- April 16, 2010
- Connie McGuire, anthropology graduate student, is quoted in the Latin American News Dispatch April 15, 2010
From the Latin American News Dispatch:
Connie McGuire, a University of California, Irvine student studying public policy toward gangs, presented research showing gangs are now considered a transnational, not local, problem by the U.S. government.
For the full story, please visit http://latindispatch.com/2010/04/15/targeting-gangs-imperils-immigrant-c....
Related News Items
- Graduate student Niels Dickson to present at BUCLD 46
- Jenks recognized for outstanding undergraduate teaching
- Sarnecka appointed as social sciences associate dean of graduate studies and research
- Casavantes Bradford and Jenks appointed to lead school's Office of Faculty Development and Diversity
- Four UCI social scientists named Chancellor's Professors