We need more student aid!
- March 11, 2010
- An op-ed by Ahvianna Armstead, political science undergrad, is featured in the Daily Pilot March 11, 2010
From the Daily Pilot:
State budgets are shrinking, college costs are rising, and students have little choice but to plunge headlong into debt just to get a college degree. There has never been a greater need than now to invest in financial aid for students. Students like me.
For the full story, please visit http://www.dailypilot.com/articles/2010/03/11/townhall/doc4b96f0071671d6....
Related News Items
- Tobar's Our Migrant Souls named among The New York Times, TIME Magazine, Amazon and Audible best book lists in 2023
- U.S. diplomat Henry Kissinger dies aged 100
- The 10 best California books of 2023
- D.C. is now enforcing its cashless business ban: What that could mean for you
- You can't even pay people to have more kids