We need more student aid!
- March 11, 2010
- An op-ed by Ahvianna Armstead, political science undergrad, is featured in the Daily Pilot March 11, 2010
From the Daily Pilot:
State budgets are shrinking, college costs are rising, and students have little choice but to plunge headlong into debt just to get a college degree. There has never been a greater need than now to invest in financial aid for students. Students like me.
For the full story, please visit http://www.dailypilot.com/articles/2010/03/11/townhall/doc4b96f0071671d6....
Related News Items
- Usman receives grant to study recidivism program in Pakistan
- Oil prices hang in the balance ahead of Iran nuclear talks, but experts don't expect a breakthrough
- The distinctiveness of disease explanation
- What is a merchant account?
- Research and commentary: New Hampshire Senate rejects minimum wage hike proposal