Cutting the basic wage to spur jobs
- March 10, 2010
- David Neumark, economist, is featured in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution March 9, 2010
From the Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Last year, David Neumark, a well-known labor economist at the University of California-Irvine, warned prophetically that allowing the third of three planned wage increases to occur in the midst of the recession could cost us an additional 300,000 jobs.
For the full story, please visit http://www.aei.org/article/101766.
Related News Items
- New outreach, new law could boost health care for homeless people
- Berna Idriz wants to save the planet - and she's got a pretty good start
- Kopstein receives U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum Ina Levine Invitational Fellowship
- An inside look at Disneyland's new Tenaya Stone Spa
- These unheralded workers are helping prevent the next wildfire