Things are looking up for U.S. airlines
- March 1, 2010
- Jan Brueckner, economics professor, is quoted in the LA Times March 1, 2010
From the LA Times:
Jan Brueckner, an economics professor at UC Irvine, said the recession might have taught many businesses that they could spend less on travel by relying instead on video conferencing and other options. "It's uncertain if the foundation of business travel has been undermined," he said.
For the full story, please visit http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-airlines1-2010mar01,0,7097394.story.
Related News Items
- New outreach, new law could boost health care for homeless people
- Berna Idriz wants to save the planet - and she's got a pretty good start
- Kopstein receives U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum Ina Levine Invitational Fellowship
- An inside look at Disneyland's new Tenaya Stone Spa
- These unheralded workers are helping prevent the next wildfire