Things are looking up for U.S. airlines
- March 1, 2010
- Jan Brueckner, economics professor, is quoted in the LA Times March 1, 2010
From the LA Times:
Jan Brueckner, an economics professor at UC Irvine, said the recession might have taught many businesses that they could spend less on travel by relying instead on video conferencing and other options. "It's uncertain if the foundation of business travel has been undermined," he said.
For the full story, please visit http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-airlines1-2010mar01,0,7097394.story.
Related News Items
- Marodin and Spencer among 17 campus fellowship award winners
- Math could help set right the sizes of national legislatures
- The racist and problematic history of the body mass index
- Testimony before the Hawaii Senate Committee On Judiciary, Senate Committee on Ways and Means on minimum wage increases
- The Origins of Unfairness