Things are looking up for U.S. airlines
- March 1, 2010
- Jan Brueckner, economics professor, is quoted in the LA Times March 1, 2010
From the LA Times:
Jan Brueckner, an economics professor at UC Irvine, said the recession might have taught many businesses that they could spend less on travel by relying instead on video conferencing and other options. "It's uncertain if the foundation of business travel has been undermined," he said.
For the full story, please visit http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-airlines1-2010mar01,0,7097394.story.
Related News Items
- Opinion: Three reasons the U.S. hasn't passed more gun regulations; and one reason now might be different.
- Adding a little spice - literally - to life
- Research and commentary: Rhode Island House considering bills to increase minimum wage
- Opinion: Redistricting might gain Republicans a few seats in Congress. Their real gains will be in state legislatures.
- The fascinating history behind the popular 'waving lucky cat'