Things are looking up for U.S. airlines
- March 1, 2010
- Jan Brueckner, economics professor, is quoted in the LA Times March 1, 2010
From the LA Times:
Jan Brueckner, an economics professor at UC Irvine, said the recession might have taught many businesses that they could spend less on travel by relying instead on video conferencing and other options. "It's uncertain if the foundation of business travel has been undermined," he said.
For the full story, please visit http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-airlines1-2010mar01,0,7097394.story.
Related News Items
- Soc sci shoutout: Kyle Sanders, '23 business economics
- Soc sci shoutout: Orion Pettit, '23 psychology
- Soc sci shoutout: Morgan Dickinson, '23 psychology
- UCI study finds mortality in prisons increased 77% during pandemic
- Tobar's Our Migrant Souls named among The New York Times, TIME Magazine, Amazon and Audible best book lists in 2023