An Expo Line explanation
- December 14, 2009
- A letter from Karen Leonard, anthropology professor, is featured in the LA Times' Letter to the Editor section December 11, 2009
From the LA Times:
It is ironic that complaints of delays and increased costs of building the Expo Line are made by those who helped to both cause delays and increase costs by pressing for costly and unnecessary changes in design. Such remarks probably evoke bitter laughter from Expo Authority staff, who have been doing their best to expedite construction and keep costs down, going to great lengths to make all grade crossings extremely safe along Phase One of the Expo Line.
For the full letter, please visit http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/letters/la-le-friday11-2009dec11,0,1....
Related News Items
- New outreach, new law could boost health care for homeless people
- Berna Idriz wants to save the planet - and she's got a pretty good start
- Kopstein receives U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum Ina Levine Invitational Fellowship
- An inside look at Disneyland's new Tenaya Stone Spa
- These unheralded workers are helping prevent the next wildfire