UCI student gets $10,000 for kindness
- December 1, 2009
- Jasmine Fang, business economics undergraduate, is featured in the OC Register on December 1, 2009
From the OC Register:
The movie “Pay it Forward” tells the story of a man who urges others to perform good deeds in repayment for kindness that was extended to them. Jasmine Fang’s life is leading her that way, and it just earned her $10,000.
For the full story, please visit http://collegelife.freedomblogging.com/2009/12/01/uci-student-gets-10000....
Related News Items
- On the podcast: Dr. Sara Mednick, Tracy Clark-Flory, and Dr. Will Cole
- Commentary: COVID-19 reveals need to increase diversity among California physicians
- The history of attacks against Asian Americans is complicated. Addressing it will be, too
- Artist discusses his digital and 3-D take on Orange County landscape
- Police accountability