UCI student gets $10,000 for kindness
- December 1, 2009
- Jasmine Fang, business economics undergraduate, is featured in the OC Register on December 1, 2009
From the OC Register:
The movie “Pay it Forward” tells the story of a man who urges others to perform good deeds in repayment for kindness that was extended to them. Jasmine Fang’s life is leading her that way, and it just earned her $10,000.
For the full story, please visit http://collegelife.freedomblogging.com/2009/12/01/uci-student-gets-10000....
Related News Items
- Princeton Review and U.S. News & World Report rank UCI among nation's top 10 public universities
- Ross receives grant to develop framework for causal complexity
- The Fed pauses rate hikes again; no relief for housing market
- Former President Trump gains support vs. President Biden in new poll
- Celebrating UC changemakers: Meet 10 Latino leaders creating a more equitable future for us all