Dalai Lama recognizes student’s kindness
- December 1, 2009
- Jasmine Fang, business economics undergraduate, is featured in the Daily Pilot on November 23, 2009.
From the Daily Pilot:
UC Irvine student and Estancia High School tutor and mentor Jasmine Fang has been honored for her many selfless acts of kindness with the prestigious XIV Dalai Lama Endowed Scholarship.
For the full story, please visit http://www.dailypilot.com/articles/2009/11/24/education/dpt-fang112409.txt.
Related News Items
- How to avoid ageism when recruiting new talent
- UCI researchers find keys to memory consolidation in deep sleep
- Why the church shooting was a wake-up call for younger Taiwanese Americans to reflect on their history
- "Global Burning; Rising Antidemocracy and the Climate Crisis" AND "Collective Rage"
- Edwin Amenta and Neal Caren, "Rough Draft of History: A Century of US Social Movements in the News" (Princeton UP, 2022)