Dalai Lama recognizes student’s kindness
- December 1, 2009
- Jasmine Fang, business economics undergraduate, is featured in the Daily Pilot on November 23, 2009.
From the Daily Pilot:
UC Irvine student and Estancia High School tutor and mentor Jasmine Fang has been honored for her many selfless acts of kindness with the prestigious XIV Dalai Lama Endowed Scholarship.
For the full story, please visit http://www.dailypilot.com/articles/2009/11/24/education/dpt-fang112409.txt.
Related News Items
- Usman receives grant to study recidivism program in Pakistan
- Oil prices hang in the balance ahead of Iran nuclear talks, but experts don't expect a breakthrough
- The distinctiveness of disease explanation
- What is a merchant account?
- Research and commentary: New Hampshire Senate rejects minimum wage hike proposal