Debate over illegal immigration is still raging
- November 12, 2009
- A study by Ruben Rumbaut, sociologist, is featured in the Herald News November 12, 2009
From the Herald News:
In fact, a 2007 study by sociologist Ruben G. Rumbaut from the University of California, Irvine found that for every ethnic group, without exception, incarceration rates among young men are lowest for immigrants, even those who are least educated.
For the full story, please visit http://www.fontanaheraldnews.com/articles/2009/11/12/news/doc4afc51f75b837249744898.txt.
Related News Items
- What's next: The ongoing urban exodus
- Comparing economic conditions across crises, time
- FBI just proved Bitcoin's much-touted anonymity is illusory, says financial expert -- and no, El Salvador didn't actually make Bitcoin any more useful
- 'A sacrifice for a generation': China scrambles to boost its population with 3-child policy
- Fourteen from social sciences honored with Chancellor's Award of Distinction