Debate over illegal immigration is still raging
- November 12, 2009
- A study by Ruben Rumbaut, sociologist, is featured in the Herald News November 12, 2009
From the Herald News:
In fact, a 2007 study by sociologist Ruben G. Rumbaut from the University of California, Irvine found that for every ethnic group, without exception, incarceration rates among young men are lowest for immigrants, even those who are least educated.
For the full story, please visit http://www.fontanaheraldnews.com/articles/2009/11/12/news/doc4afc51f75b837249744898.txt.
Related News Items
- Princeton Review and U.S. News & World Report rank UCI among nation's top 10 public universities
- Ross receives grant to develop framework for causal complexity
- The Fed pauses rate hikes again; no relief for housing market
- Former President Trump gains support vs. President Biden in new poll
- Celebrating UC changemakers: Meet 10 Latino leaders creating a more equitable future for us all