Michael Moore ignores capitalism's blessings
- November 9, 2009
- An op-ed by Gregory Ferenstein, political science graduate student and CSD Peltason Fellow, is featured in the Christian Science Monitor on November 3, 2009
From the Christian Science Monitor:
Though Michael Moore seems to have missed it, in the past 10 years corporations have made enormous strides in promoting workplace democracy, patent-free innovation, and the financial independence of women in developing nations.
For the full story, please visit http://www.csmonitor.com/2009/1103/p09s03-coop.htm.
Related News Items
- Associations between sleep apnea risk and cardiovascular disease indicators among Chinese and Korean Americans
- Kiazolu and Painter receive Mellon Foundation/UC President's Postdoc support
- Iranian protesters are part of a worldwide fight for women's rights
- What is biphasic sleep and is it healthy for humans?
- China's demographic crisis looms over Xi Jinping's third term