Michael Moore ignores capitalism's blessings
- November 9, 2009
- An op-ed by Gregory Ferenstein, political science graduate student and CSD Peltason Fellow, is featured in the Christian Science Monitor on November 3, 2009
From the Christian Science Monitor:
Though Michael Moore seems to have missed it, in the past 10 years corporations have made enormous strides in promoting workplace democracy, patent-free innovation, and the financial independence of women in developing nations.
For the full story, please visit http://www.csmonitor.com/2009/1103/p09s03-coop.htm.
Related News Items
- On the podcast: Dr. Sara Mednick, Tracy Clark-Flory, and Dr. Will Cole
- Commentary: COVID-19 reveals need to increase diversity among California physicians
- The history of attacks against Asian Americans is complicated. Addressing it will be, too
- Police accountability
- From anti-aging creams to hair oil, 9 grooming products Robb Report's editors love