Michael Moore ignores capitalism's blessings
- November 9, 2009
- An op-ed by Gregory Ferenstein, political science graduate student and CSD Peltason Fellow, is featured in the Christian Science Monitor on November 3, 2009
From the Christian Science Monitor:
Though Michael Moore seems to have missed it, in the past 10 years corporations have made enormous strides in promoting workplace democracy, patent-free innovation, and the financial independence of women in developing nations.
For the full story, please visit http://www.csmonitor.com/2009/1103/p09s03-coop.htm.
Related News Items
- Wilkinson receives social sciences Alberti prize
- KNX in depth: Supreme Court term ends with rulings on two more major cases
- Supreme Court ruling on immigration
- End of pandemic outreach leaves some OC residents in a difficult spot
- UCI study finds strong negative relationship between minimum wage increases and employment