Imagine: L.A. bicyclists in the driver's seat, one day a week
- November 6, 2009
- Adonia Lugo, anthropology graduate student, is quoted in the LA Times on November 4, 2009
From the LA Times:
"It can be scary out there," admits cicLAvia's Adonia Lugo, a PhD anthropology candidate at UC Irvine studying bicycle culture in the Southland. "Los Angeles has a very strong bike culture, but I think the casual rider has the perception that this is a dangerous city for cycling."
For the full story, please visit http://www.latimes.com/theguide/events-and-festivals/la-et-guidefeature5....
Related News Items
- Tobar's Our Migrant Souls named among The New York Times, TIME Magazine, Amazon and Audible best book lists in 2023
- U.S. diplomat Henry Kissinger dies aged 100
- The 10 best California books of 2023
- D.C. is now enforcing its cashless business ban: What that could mean for you
- You can't even pay people to have more kids