Imagine: L.A. bicyclists in the driver's seat, one day a week
- November 6, 2009
- Adonia Lugo, anthropology graduate student, is quoted in the LA Times on November 4, 2009
From the LA Times:
"It can be scary out there," admits cicLAvia's Adonia Lugo, a PhD anthropology candidate at UC Irvine studying bicycle culture in the Southland. "Los Angeles has a very strong bike culture, but I think the casual rider has the perception that this is a dangerous city for cycling."
For the full story, please visit http://www.latimes.com/theguide/events-and-festivals/la-et-guidefeature5....
Related News Items
- Marodin and Spencer among 17 campus fellowship award winners
- Math could help set right the sizes of national legislatures
- The racist and problematic history of the body mass index
- Testimony before the Hawaii Senate Committee On Judiciary, Senate Committee on Ways and Means on minimum wage increases
- The Origins of Unfairness