Imagine: L.A. bicyclists in the driver's seat, one day a week
- November 6, 2009
- Adonia Lugo, anthropology graduate student, is quoted in the LA Times on November 4, 2009
From the LA Times:
"It can be scary out there," admits cicLAvia's Adonia Lugo, a PhD anthropology candidate at UC Irvine studying bicycle culture in the Southland. "Los Angeles has a very strong bike culture, but I think the casual rider has the perception that this is a dangerous city for cycling."
For the full story, please visit http://www.latimes.com/theguide/events-and-festivals/la-et-guidefeature5....
Related News Items
- What's next: The ongoing urban exodus
- Comparing economic conditions across crises, time
- FBI just proved Bitcoin's much-touted anonymity is illusory, says financial expert -- and no, El Salvador didn't actually make Bitcoin any more useful
- 'A sacrifice for a generation': China scrambles to boost its population with 3-child policy
- Fourteen from social sciences honored with Chancellor's Award of Distinction