Can poor voting record hurt a candidate? Sometimes
- September 24, 2009
- Mark Petracca, political science professor, is quoted in the Sacramento Bee on September 24, 2009
From the Sacramento Bee:
Meg Whitman's aversion to ballots could haunt her in the campaign ahead - if her opponents
make it an issue and ordinary voters reject her for not voting, experts say.
For the full story, please visit http://www.sacbee.com/capitolandcalifornia/story/2205365.html.
Related News Items
- Welcome back, Anteaters!
- Experts, Anaheim community leaders weigh in on $150 Million Angel Stadium sale
- UCI is No. 1 in Sierra magazine's 2020 'Cool Schools' ranking of sustainability leaders
- Brain stimulation may enhance team performance
- Voice of OC hosting Live Angel Stadium sale discussion with politicians, experts and journalists