Can poor voting record hurt a candidate? Sometimes
- September 24, 2009
- Mark Petracca, political science professor, is quoted in the Sacramento Bee on September 24, 2009
From the Sacramento Bee:
Meg Whitman's aversion to ballots could haunt her in the campaign ahead - if her opponents
make it an issue and ordinary voters reject her for not voting, experts say.
For the full story, please visit http://www.sacbee.com/capitolandcalifornia/story/2205365.html.
Related News Items
- Usman receives grant to study recidivism program in Pakistan
- Oil prices hang in the balance ahead of Iran nuclear talks, but experts don't expect a breakthrough
- The distinctiveness of disease explanation
- What is a merchant account?
- Research and commentary: New Hampshire Senate rejects minimum wage hike proposal