Can poor voting record hurt a candidate? Sometimes
- September 24, 2009
- Mark Petracca, political science professor, is quoted in the Sacramento Bee on September 24, 2009
From the Sacramento Bee:
Meg Whitman's aversion to ballots could haunt her in the campaign ahead - if her opponents
make it an issue and ordinary voters reject her for not voting, experts say.
For the full story, please visit http://www.sacbee.com/capitolandcalifornia/story/2205365.html.
Related News Items
- End of pandemic outreach leaves some OC residents in a difficult spot
- UCI study finds strong negative relationship between minimum wage increases and employment
- Kiran and Nivi, TikTok stars, share how they work together as twins
- Pride Month
- What is a recession? Why the most horrifying term in economics isn't what you always think