Can poor voting record hurt a candidate? Sometimes
- September 24, 2009
- Mark Petracca, political science professor, is quoted in the Sacramento Bee on September 24, 2009
From the Sacramento Bee:
Meg Whitman's aversion to ballots could haunt her in the campaign ahead - if her opponents
make it an issue and ordinary voters reject her for not voting, experts say.
For the full story, please visit http://www.sacbee.com/capitolandcalifornia/story/2205365.html.
Related News Items
- Harding named a 2021 Faculty Innovation Fellow
- The Capitol siege shows how White Americans can express anger that Black Americans cannot
- What the outcry from Kumail Nanjiani's sculpted body tells us about racism, masculinity standards
- Why the flag of South Vietnam flew at US Capitol siege
- Opinion: White riot