Mathematics expert: IRV not the answer
- September 23, 2009
- Donald Saari, Distinguished Professor of Mathematics and Economics, is quoted on Minnesota Public Radio News on September 23, 2009
From Minnesota Public Radio News:
A mathematician who's spent years analyzing voting systems told a Minneapolis audience Tuesday that instant runoff voting is not the answer.
For the full story, please visit http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2009/09/23/mathematician-criticizes-instant-runoff-voting/.
Related News Items
- What's next: The ongoing urban exodus
- Comparing economic conditions across crises, time
- FBI just proved Bitcoin's much-touted anonymity is illusory, says financial expert -- and no, El Salvador didn't actually make Bitcoin any more useful
- 'A sacrifice for a generation': China scrambles to boost its population with 3-child policy
- Fourteen from social sciences honored with Chancellor's Award of Distinction