Mathematics expert: IRV not the answer
- September 23, 2009
- Donald Saari, Distinguished Professor of Mathematics and Economics, is quoted on Minnesota Public Radio News on September 23, 2009
From Minnesota Public Radio News:
A mathematician who's spent years analyzing voting systems told a Minneapolis audience Tuesday that instant runoff voting is not the answer.
For the full story, please visit http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2009/09/23/mathematician-criticizes-instant-runoff-voting/.
Related News Items
- On the podcast: Dr. Sara Mednick, Tracy Clark-Flory, and Dr. Will Cole
- Commentary: COVID-19 reveals need to increase diversity among California physicians
- The history of attacks against Asian Americans is complicated. Addressing it will be, too
- Police accountability
- From anti-aging creams to hair oil, 9 grooming products Robb Report's editors love