Mathematics expert: IRV not the answer
- September 23, 2009
- Donald Saari, Distinguished Professor of Mathematics and Economics, is quoted on Minnesota Public Radio News on September 23, 2009
From Minnesota Public Radio News:
A mathematician who's spent years analyzing voting systems told a Minneapolis audience Tuesday that instant runoff voting is not the answer.
For the full story, please visit http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2009/09/23/mathematician-criticizes-instant-runoff-voting/.
Related News Items
- Welcome back, Anteaters!
- Experts, Anaheim community leaders weigh in on $150 Million Angel Stadium sale
- UCI is No. 1 in Sierra magazine's 2020 'Cool Schools' ranking of sustainability leaders
- Brain stimulation may enhance team performance
- Voice of OC hosting Live Angel Stadium sale discussion with politicians, experts and journalists