- September 21, 2009
- Tom Boellstorff, anthropology professor, is featured in a PBS special on Second Life on September 18, 2009
From PBS online:
When the sun comes up in Second Life, which it does every four hours, you are immediately
overwhelmed by the vast, brightly colored mish-mash of stores, houses, and malls stretching
across multiple continentsall of it, including the mountains and forests, designed
and built from scratch by the tens of thousands of people who regularly visit here.
View the report online at http://www.pbs.org/wnet/religionandethics/episodes/september-18-2009/second-life/4243/.
Related News Items
- Welcome back, Anteaters!
- Experts, Anaheim community leaders weigh in on $150 Million Angel Stadium sale
- UCI is No. 1 in Sierra magazine's 2020 'Cool Schools' ranking of sustainability leaders
- Brain stimulation may enhance team performance
- Voice of OC hosting Live Angel Stadium sale discussion with politicians, experts and journalists