- September 21, 2009
- Tom Boellstorff, anthropology professor, is featured in a PBS special on Second Life on September 18, 2009
From PBS online:
When the sun comes up in Second Life, which it does every four hours, you are immediately
overwhelmed by the vast, brightly colored mish-mash of stores, houses, and malls stretching
across multiple continentsall of it, including the mountains and forests, designed
and built from scratch by the tens of thousands of people who regularly visit here.
View the report online at http://www.pbs.org/wnet/religionandethics/episodes/september-18-2009/second-life/4243/.
Related News Items
- Usman receives grant to study recidivism program in Pakistan
- Oil prices hang in the balance ahead of Iran nuclear talks, but experts don't expect a breakthrough
- The distinctiveness of disease explanation
- What is a merchant account?
- Research and commentary: New Hampshire Senate rejects minimum wage hike proposal