Demoted Lambert bodes ill for city
- September 21, 2009
- Jan Brueckner, economics professor, is quoted in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch on September 18, 2009
From the St. Louis Post-Dispatch:
I guess it's OK now to say we've been dehubbed. Back in 2003, when American Airlines cut back sharply on its service at Lambert-St. Louis International Airport, it insisted that St. Louis hadn't lost its hub status. Its spokespeople took umbrage whenever a reporter suggested otherwise.
For the full story, please visit http://m.stltoday.com/STL/db_10904/contentdetail.htm;jsessionid=C1AC8EE1E26BFC6886A6738C84779C93?contentguid=ZsGgqWwV&full=true#display.
Related News Items
- Graduate student Niels Dickson to present at BUCLD 46
- Rents are rising again, making it hard to find an apartment
- U.S. acts decisively to protect Asian Americans - but drags its feet on protecting Black Americans
- Jenks recognized for outstanding undergraduate teaching
- Sarnecka appointed as social sciences associate dean of graduate studies and research