Senate bid dogged by Fiorina's failure to vote
- August 19, 2009
- Mark Petracca, political science department chair and associate professor, is quoted in the San Francisco Chronicle on August 19, 2009.
From the San Francisco Chronicle:
Republican Carly Fiorina, the former Hewlett-Packard CEO, took her first formal step Tuesday to challenge incumbent Democratic U.S. Sen. Barbara Boxer - but does she pass the Citizenship 1o1 test?
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/19/MNOD19A845.DTL#ixzz0OppIXTQc.
Related News Items
- Marodin and Spencer among 17 campus fellowship award winners
- Math could help set right the sizes of national legislatures
- The racist and problematic history of the body mass index
- Testimony before the Hawaii Senate Committee On Judiciary, Senate Committee on Ways and Means on minimum wage increases
- The Origins of Unfairness