Senate bid dogged by Fiorina's failure to vote
- August 19, 2009
- Mark Petracca, political science department chair and associate professor, is quoted in the San Francisco Chronicle on August 19, 2009.
From the San Francisco Chronicle:
Republican Carly Fiorina, the former Hewlett-Packard CEO, took her first formal step Tuesday to challenge incumbent Democratic U.S. Sen. Barbara Boxer - but does she pass the Citizenship 1o1 test?
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/19/MNOD19A845.DTL#ixzz0OppIXTQc.
Related News Items
- Language Science Ph.D. student presents work at the annual meeting for the Society for the Neurobiology of Language
- A remarkable shift in attitudes leaves U.S. even more divided on race
- The U.S.-China tariff failure of 2019
- What will Santa Ana do to keep low-income and Latino residents safe from toxic lead?
- Focus of Fed trading furore shifts to Powell's activities