Senate bid dogged by Fiorina's failure to vote
- August 19, 2009
- Mark Petracca, political science department chair and associate professor, is quoted in the San Francisco Chronicle on August 19, 2009.
From the San Francisco Chronicle:
Republican Carly Fiorina, the former Hewlett-Packard CEO, took her first formal step Tuesday to challenge incumbent Democratic U.S. Sen. Barbara Boxer - but does she pass the Citizenship 1o1 test?
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/19/MNOD19A845.DTL#ixzz0OppIXTQc.
Related News Items
- What's next: The ongoing urban exodus
- Comparing economic conditions across crises, time
- FBI just proved Bitcoin's much-touted anonymity is illusory, says financial expert -- and no, El Salvador didn't actually make Bitcoin any more useful
- 'A sacrifice for a generation': China scrambles to boost its population with 3-child policy
- Fourteen from social sciences honored with Chancellor's Award of Distinction