Senate bid dogged by Fiorina's failure to vote
- August 19, 2009
- Mark Petracca, political science department chair and associate professor, is quoted in the San Francisco Chronicle on August 19, 2009.
From the San Francisco Chronicle:
Republican Carly Fiorina, the former Hewlett-Packard CEO, took her first formal step Tuesday to challenge incumbent Democratic U.S. Sen. Barbara Boxer - but does she pass the Citizenship 1o1 test?
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/19/MNOD19A845.DTL#ixzz0OppIXTQc.
Related News Items
- Anaheim Council sells Angel Stadium and land for $150 million, subsidizes housing and park
- Opinion: Biden and Trump's first debate: Best and worst moments
- Welcome back, Anteaters!
- Experts, Anaheim community leaders weigh in on $150 Million Angel Stadium sale
- UCI is No. 1 in Sierra magazine's 2020 'Cool Schools' ranking of sustainability leaders