Health debate produces angry protests, retort
- August 6, 2009
David Meyer, sociology professor, is quoted in MSNBC online on August 6, 2009.
The Earth-scorching August firefight over health care has given rise to questions about the point at which stifling civil discussion damages the democratic process.
For the full story, please visit http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32314240/ns/politics-cq_politics/.
Related News Items
- Usman receives grant to study recidivism program in Pakistan
- Oil prices hang in the balance ahead of Iran nuclear talks, but experts don't expect a breakthrough
- The distinctiveness of disease explanation
- What is a merchant account?
- Research and commentary: New Hampshire Senate rejects minimum wage hike proposal