Health debate produces angry protests, retort
- August 6, 2009
David Meyer, sociology professor, is quoted in MSNBC online on August 6, 2009.
The Earth-scorching August firefight over health care has given rise to questions about the point at which stifling civil discussion damages the democratic process.
For the full story, please visit http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32314240/ns/politics-cq_politics/.
Related News Items
- UCI-led study finds social cohesion to be key risk factor in early COVID infections
- How f$^*#d up is fatphobia? with Professor Sabrina Strings
- Fourteen from social sciences honored with Chancellor's Award of Distinction
- Usman named inaugural SF Fed grad student essay contest winner
- How to get your degree, from 3 undocumented students