Health debate produces angry protests, retort
- August 6, 2009
David Meyer, sociology professor, is quoted in MSNBC online on August 6, 2009.
The Earth-scorching August firefight over health care has given rise to questions about the point at which stifling civil discussion damages the democratic process.
For the full story, please visit http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32314240/ns/politics-cq_politics/.
Related News Items
- Language Science Ph.D. student presents work at the annual meeting for the Society for the Neurobiology of Language
- A remarkable shift in attitudes leaves U.S. even more divided on race
- The U.S.-China tariff failure of 2019
- What will Santa Ana do to keep low-income and Latino residents safe from toxic lead?
- Focus of Fed trading furore shifts to Powell's activities