'Nice' wasn't part of the deal
- August 3, 2009
- Gary Richardson, economics associate professor, is quoted in the New York Times on July 31, 2009
A few weeks ago, a woman named Judith Kipper asked Lawrence Summers a question that's been on everyone's mind - one that helps explain why the country is so angry at the big banks right now.
For the full story, please visit http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/01/business/01nocera.html?_r=2&partner=rss&emc=rss.
Related News Items
- D.C. is now enforcing its cashless business ban: What that could mean for you
- You can't even pay people to have more kids
- You deserve a great nap
- Khan named Social Sciences Alumni Academic Excellence Scholar
- LA Latinos took a big financial hit during the pandemic. Here's how some are trying to bounce back