Anti-illegal immigrant groups launch Mexico tourism boycott
- April 9, 2009
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies department chair and political science associate professor, is quoted in the OC Register on March 20, 2009
A coalition of anti-illegal immigrant advocates with a goal of halting American tourism to Mexico are distributing fliers along the San Ysidro border that accuse the country of being aggressive and hostile to the United States and disrespectful of its laws.
For the full story, please visit http://www.ocregister.com/articles/mexico-flyers-say-2341374-border-immigration
Related News Items
- Language Science Ph.D. student presents work at the annual meeting for the Society for the Neurobiology of Language
- A remarkable shift in attitudes leaves U.S. even more divided on race
- The U.S.-China tariff failure of 2019
- What will Santa Ana do to keep low-income and Latino residents safe from toxic lead?
- Focus of Fed trading furore shifts to Powell's activities