Xe returns to training roots after 'implosion in the swamp'
- March 15, 2009
- Deborah Avant, political science professor and international studies director, is quoted in the PilotOnline.com on March 15, 2009
Facing stiff headwinds from the new administration in Washington and the impending loss of its biggest government contract, the company formerly known as Blackwater is remaking itself into a smaller, more narrowly focused enterprise.
For the full story, please visit http://hamptonroads.com/2009/03/xe-returns-training-roots-after-implosion-swamp
Related News Items
- What's next: The ongoing urban exodus
- Comparing economic conditions across crises, time
- FBI just proved Bitcoin's much-touted anonymity is illusory, says financial expert -- and no, El Salvador didn't actually make Bitcoin any more useful
- 'A sacrifice for a generation': China scrambles to boost its population with 3-child policy
- Fourteen from social sciences honored with Chancellor's Award of Distinction