Return of jobless strains China
- February 17, 2009
- Dorothy Solinger, political science professor, is quoted in USA Today on February 17, 2009
In times like these, people take their problems to Gao Guohe. The fortuneteller's services are available for just 60 cents - cheaper than a pint of sorghum liquor at the distillery down the lane, and far more sobering.
For the full story, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2009-02-16-chinamigrants_N.htm.
Related News Items
- Harding named a 2021 Faculty Innovation Fellow
- The Capitol siege shows how White Americans can express anger that Black Americans cannot
- What the outcry from Kumail Nanjiani's sculpted body tells us about racism, masculinity standards
- Why the flag of South Vietnam flew at US Capitol siege
- Opinion: White riot