Return of jobless strains China
- February 17, 2009
- Dorothy Solinger, political science professor, is quoted in USA Today on February 17, 2009
In times like these, people take their problems to Gao Guohe. The fortuneteller's services are available for just 60 cents - cheaper than a pint of sorghum liquor at the distillery down the lane, and far more sobering.
For the full story, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2009-02-16-chinamigrants_N.htm.
Related News Items
- Usman receives grant to study recidivism program in Pakistan
- Oil prices hang in the balance ahead of Iran nuclear talks, but experts don't expect a breakthrough
- The distinctiveness of disease explanation
- What is a merchant account?
- Research and commentary: New Hampshire Senate rejects minimum wage hike proposal