Return of jobless strains China
- February 17, 2009
- Dorothy Solinger, political science professor, is quoted in USA Today on February 17, 2009
In times like these, people take their problems to Gao Guohe. The fortuneteller's services are available for just 60 cents - cheaper than a pint of sorghum liquor at the distillery down the lane, and far more sobering.
For the full story, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2009-02-16-chinamigrants_N.htm.
Related News Items
- Language Science Ph.D. student presents work at the annual meeting for the Society for the Neurobiology of Language
- A remarkable shift in attitudes leaves U.S. even more divided on race
- The U.S.-China tariff failure of 2019
- What will Santa Ana do to keep low-income and Latino residents safe from toxic lead?
- Focus of Fed trading furore shifts to Powell's activities