Award Amount: $500.00, $300.00, and $200.00
- Any UCI undergraduate in the School of Social Sciences is eligible for the prize.
- Papers co-authored with faculty are NOT eligible.
- The paper may be in any social or behavioral science discipline, or interdisciplinary in nature.
- It may be qualitative (with words only) or quantitative (with mathematical expressions). and may range from a scholarly article (including papers done as class assignments or honors theses) to something as brief as an op-ed piece.
- Papers which are clear and concise will be especially appreciated.
Online Application: CLICK HERE
Deadline: April 15, 2019