Sunbelt XXV News and Updates
As the conference approaches, news and updates regarding Sunbelt XXV will
be placed here. Check often!
- The Sunbelt XXV program and abstracts are now available online. This is the final program; see
you at the conference!
- An updated preliminary schedule is now available
online. Those who have requested changes should check to verify that
those changes have been incorporated into the new schedule.
- The Sunbelt XXV preliminary schedule is now available online. Note that we are featuring two
new types of sessions this year -- software demos and "half-time" sessions
-- as well as the standard Sunbelt sessions. More information on this
will be available as the conference date approaches.
- Note that the planned Rationality and Society miniconference (to be
held before the Sunbelt meeting) has been cancelled. (The notice was
removed from the front page some time back -- this is to clarify the
status of the event, for anyone who is still curious.)
- All acceptance/rejection letters for submitted abstracts have been
sent out at this time. If you are a corresponding author and have
not received your notification (via email), please contact us as soon as possible
regarding your status. We are pleased to report that we received a record
number of submissions this year, and expect to have a great program!